TO ALL OF OUR PATIENTS
Our services will resume as of JUNE 1st
Some logistical modifications have been made in order to serve you as best as possible. Note that the usual policies listed in the confirmation email have not changed.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
- Thank you for bringing your own protective mask. By wearing it as soon as you enter the clinic, we can ensure together a safer environment in the clinic. We can provide it if necessary, suggesting that you contribute up to $ 2 per mask.
- Payments in cash or by check are no longer accepted. Payment by debit card "Paypass" or contactless is now preferred. In exceptional cases, it will be possible to use interac transfer.
- Please respect the time of your appointment, as much to reduce the chances of meeting other users of the clinic as to avoid undue delays for clinicians.
- Please present yourself alone. In the event that an attendant is required, please notify us in advance.
DO NOT PRESENT IF:
- You have symptoms related to Covid19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sudden loss of smell, or any other flu-like symptom).
- You have been diagnosed positive with the Covid19 test but you are asymptomatic.
- You have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid19.
- You are back from a trip abroad.
Please notify us as soon as possible of your cancellation, ideally beyond 24 hours before your appointment. In case you have to cancel for the reasons mentioned above within 24 hours, the usual cancellation costs will be suspended.
If you are unable to come to the clinic due to acute symptoms, we now offer a video conferencing consultation service in herbology. You can contact Bertrand Loranger, Ac. and Christian Vyboh, Ac., for more details.
We remain available to answer your more general questions and concerns. You can write to us here, and we will do our best to give you an answer quickly.